Josh Seiden helps clients launch new products and services, and create more agile, entrepreneurial organizations. He’s a designer, strategy consultant, coach, speaker, and author of 3 books who has worked to bring new ventures into the world with many clients including household names you would know like Johnson & Johnson, T. Rowe Price, JP Morgan Chase, SAP, American Express, 3M, Taproot Foundation, and many more. He’s also the cofounder of Sense & Respond Press.
In this conversation, Josh gives a masterclass on clear, strategic thinking and how to create order out of the chaos that surrounds any creative endeavor. This is especially useful for anyone trying to create clarity and think strategically to affect change.
His most recent book, Outcomes Over Output, has become one of my favorite resources for creating clarity and is a book I think ought to be read by every person bringing something new into the world.
SCROLL BELOW FOR LINKS AND SHOW NOTES
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Josh Seiden – Twitter, website, Medium
- Ryan Jacoby – Making Progress
- Alan Cooper
- Eric Ries – The Lean Startup
- Alexander Osterwalder – Business Model Canvas
- Jeff Gothelf – Lean UX Canvas
- Risks dashboard – Giff Constable
- Nicole Rufuku
- The Logic Model Framework (see page 3 for summary)
- Feature Factory
- Melissa Perri – The Build Trap
- David Marquet – Intent Based Leadership
- Steven Bungay – The Art of Action
- Taproot Foundation