- What I’m doing now.
- Career: I’m a product leader and systems thinker with insatiable curiosity. I also run a podcast called Make Things That Matter.
- Motivation: I’m always exploring what’s possible to help people better express themselves and thrive in doing so. We’re all creators. Make things that matter.
- Passions: I’m passionate about product, leadership, human potential, innovation, learning, conscious capitalism, dancing, and mindfulness.
- I live in Los Angeles, CA.
- My favorite parable is the Buddhist classic, ‘Eat Me If You Wish.’
Last updated: 2021-07-30